Bible Verses About Stillborn Babies
- Galatians 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
- Ecclesiastes 6:3-5 If a man beget an hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial; I say, that an untimely birth is better than he. For he cometh in with vanity, and ...
- Isaiah 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
- Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.