Bible Verses About Children Leaving Their Parents
- Ephesians 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
- Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
- Proverbs 29:17 Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Deuteronomy 27:16 Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
- Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- Deuteronomy 21:18-21 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring ...
- Ephesians 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.