Bible Verses About Children Being Obedient
- Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
- Matthew 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
- Ephesians 6:1-4 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children ...
- Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
- Deuteronomy 27:16 Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
- Mark 7:10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
- Exodus 21:17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.