Bible Verses About Children And Parents
- Ephesians 6:1-4 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children ...
- Ephesians 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
- Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.