Bible Verses About Child Discipline
- Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- Proverbs 29:17 Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
- Proverbs 23:13-14 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
- Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
- Ephesians 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.