Bible Verses About Boastfulness
- Matthew 6:1-2 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in ...
- Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
- James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
- Proverbs 12:16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.