Bible Verses About Being Naive
- Proverbs 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
- Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
- Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
- Proverbs 21:11 When the scorner is punished, the simple is made wise: and when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge.
- 1 Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
- Proverbs 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
- Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
- Proverbs 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,