Bible Verses About Being Considerate
- Philippians 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
- Titus 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- Philippians 2:3-4 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
- 1 Corinthians 10:24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.
- Matthew 26:36-46 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith he unto ...
- Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.