Bible Verses About Being Ashamed Of God
- Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
- Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
- Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- 1 Samuel 2:2 There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
- Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?