Bible Verses About Being A Part Of The Family Of God
- John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- 1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be ...
- Galatians 6:10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
- Ephesians 2:19-22 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all ...
- Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
- 1 Corinthians 12:26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
- 1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
- 1 Timothy 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.