Bible Verses About Being A Good Example
- Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
- Ephesians 5:1-33 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness ...
- 1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
- James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
- Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
- Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.