Bible Verses About Appreciating One Another
- John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- 1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.