Bible Verses About Ants
- Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
- Proverbs 30:25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;
- Proverbs 30:24-25 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise: The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;
- Proverbs 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
- Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
- Proverbs 20:4 The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
- 1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
- Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
- Ephesians 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: