Bible Verses About Angry Women
- Proverbs 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.
- James 1:19-20 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
- Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
- 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so ...
- Proverbs 17:1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.
- Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.
- Proverbs 25:24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.