Bible Verses About Abuse In A Marriage
- Colossians 3:19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
- Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
- Ephesians 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
- 1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
- Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.